君の知らない物語/Am I in love?



Skies just look brighter than yesterday

The wind blows slowly messing up my hair that messy from the start

People walk in slow-motion-mode so you could see how dicipline they are

In this blessed day,

Water outpour from the sky that should be the most grateful thing ever

I could see do-re-mi blown off the breeze follow wherever it go

I could see this day its more color-fulfilled than before

 
Why?
How can this happened?


A cat danced lively in front my eyes

And the birds too; they sing

Why in the earth, this could happened?


And you;

Yeah, you.

I just enjoyed everything that you do

The way you talk so loudly

I could feel your staring

And I know you shyly turn around when our eyes met

But you covered it off with your manly anger

Saying that I am too noisy

Or refuses all of my offers

Well, I quiet comfortable with that


Do you believe love in first sight?

I do not.


But I believe the comfortable feeling when we met;

And slowly addicted to see you in the same room,

Same spot,

And your dark-colored shirt you always wear,

Or the grey mask you always use,

Or your childish happy smile.

Somehow that feeling grows bigger and bigger,

Until I realised, 

I like you.


If we meet when Altair and Vega meet again,

Let's be honest, 'kay?

Promise!




Apr 19, 2014 6:50 PM

Comments

Popular Posts