love at 1



Confusing, unexpected.
How I want to define this love that I felt.
It's unusual, uncommon, very unlikely the one that I had.
Have you ever thought, do you fell in love with someone you never met?
You had? I see, like actress that you saw on TV, or internet figure that uploading their lives on media.
I thought it was one of that, too.

I thought i'm in love with your kindness, I'm miscounting your consideration.
I thought when I annoys you much, it shows what you think me of, or basically left me.
Then I could've leave from the start.

But I was wrong.

Very, very wrong.

In which way?
Everything.

I wanted to know you more, I wanted, really, to actually see you.

You see- I'm stupid when I'm in love.
Yes, you guess right.
I am, falling in love with someone that I never even met.

That's why I wanted to meet you.
Can we meet?

But, I realised, all the childiest, the disturbances,
it just hurts you more and more.
And I thought- 
When I immediately killed the feeling by that, I immediately moved.

I'm not.
I don't want it.

I'm sorry.

From what 've done before, all the things I did that all me, for me.
I don't even want to do that anymore.
I just want you. That simplest, ironical, stupid statement.

Can we meet and make sure?

Or, God.

Are you, no, am I deserve that chance?

Comments

Popular Posts